Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I recently received the Liebster blog award from Sugarbeams & Other Half Baked Adventures. Of course, I was honored and thrilled to receive an award.  Thank you so much Sugarbeams!! Now I pass it on to five other amazing blogs!
A German word meaning; sweet, kind, nice, beloved, valued, and endearing.  The Liebster award is given to those awesome blogs that have under 200 followers (but are well on their way to 1000's! Cause' their so awesome!!!!!)  I give this award to the following blogs I follow and it is well deserved (and in no particular order):

I will be letting you all know of your award and if you'd like, link back to me and pass it on to five of your favorite under 200 member blogs!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me :) It means a lot to me! And congratulation for receiving the award, too :) You absolutely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award !! You are so kind

    ReplyDelete