Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whisking Wednesdays #2

 My first Whisking Wednesdays went better than I thought it would so thank you all for your participation!  Here are the Top 3 from last week.


#1 from Mountain Breaths




#2 from Steak N Potatoes Kinda Gurl






#3 from The Kitchen Cookie 




Unfortunately, Whisking Wednesdays is going to have to be postponed for about 2 months until I have the time to properly promote and devote to it.  Thank you all for the participation in the first one.  My family and I are in the process of moving from the US to Japan in the next month as my husband is military.  So needless to say with two small children, this site, me being a full-time college student and moving I've got a bit much on my plate so just don't have the time to do this portion right now.  But, it will return once I'm settled into my new home in Japan in a few months. 

4 comments:

  1. Anyone know why it isn't showing pictures but just a link? Sorry, I'm new at this and its a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for featuring my blog today! I'm glad you picked my Easter Egg Nests! So honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete